Style Reins has teamed up with British luxury accessory brand, Harlem Carter, to give one lucky reader the chance to win this utterly gorgeous, 1926 Seraphina Box Clutch in a stunning amethyst shade. Handcrafted in Italy, with Austrian crystals and lined with gold leather, you’ll be the envy of your friends should Lady Luck be on your side.
Learn more about Harlem Carter:
PRIZE – VALUE £300+
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the draw to win this fabulous clutch just enter your details below. Telephone number is required to contact winner only.
Please note that your name and email address will be added to the mailing lists for Harlem Carter & Style Reins but you can opt out of these lists at any time. Your personal data will not be shared with 3rd parties.
Competition open to UK residents only aged 18+
Closing Date: 30th November 2017 at 23:59 GMT
Winner notified by: 4th December 2017
Terms & Conditions
1. The ‘Win a ‘1926 Seraphina Box Clutch’ by Harlem Carter Worth over £300’ (the ‘Competition’)’ is open to entrants in the UK aged 18+.
2. The competition is not open to employees or agencies of Style Reins/Harlem Carter, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the competition.
3. Entry into the competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the competition you must enter your name, email and telephone number in the form above. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the competition, please email email@example.com with ‘Style Reins Competition’ in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your competition entry to us.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The competition closes at 23.59 pm on 30th November 2017. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
8. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of correct entries.
9. One winner will receive 1st Prize: 1 x ‘1926 Seraphina Box Clutch’ by Harlem Carter Worth over £300. Style Reins/Harlem Carter accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10. The winner will be notified during by email by 4th December 2017 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Style Reins within seven (7) days of being notified by Style Reins then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Style Reins shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the email from Style Reins within seven (7) days or they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Style Reins shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Style Reins, 25 Bridge Green, Prestbury, Cheshire, United Kingdom, SK10 4HR.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. Style Reins/Harlem Carter retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. The winner may be required for promotional activity.
15. No purchase necessary.
16. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Style Reins/Harlem Carter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. Style Reins/Harlem Carter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Style Reins/Harlem Carter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition.
18. Style Reins/Harlem carter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Style Reins/Harlem Carter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Style Reins/Harlem Carter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The competition will be governed by English law.
21. Promoter: Style Reins, 25 Bridge Green, Prestbury, Cheshire, United Kingdom, SK10 4HR